- 1/2 teaspoon oil
- 1 lb ground beef or meat/meat substitute of your choice
- 1 yellow onion chopped
- 3 cloves of garlic chopped
- 1 green pepper chopped
- 1 cup chopped mushrooms
- 1 cup chopped spinach
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 tespoon parsley
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon of basil
- 1 package of Trader Joe’s Gluten Free Cornbread
- 1/2 cup dairy free cheese or shredded cheese of your choice
- 1/4 cup frozen corn
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a pan on medium heat add oil, chopped onion, garlic cloves, and ground beef to sauté. Once meat is mostly cook add chopped green pepper, mushrooms, spinach with oregano, parsley, garlic powder, and basil to pan. Sauté together until veggies are tender.
- In a separate bowl prepare Trader Joe’s Gluten Free Cornbread per box directions. Add in shredded cheese and frozen corn and set aside.
- Grease a pie baking dish. Add meat and veggie cooked mixture to dish. Spread gluten free cornbread mixture on top. Bake in preheated 350 degree oven for 25-30minutes or until cornbread is golden in color.
Dish pairs well with roasted delicate squash, green beans, or a nice tossed salad.
Leave a Reply